Tried and trusted in practice, durable, extremely robust
The AB sound boxes with side channel compressor are ideal for professional insulation drying using the pressure or suction method. The units combine highly reliable, robust technology with quiet operation and are among the most selected models in water damage drying. Many reputable water damage restoration companies trust in the tried and trusted AB units from AERIAL.
What it is which distinguishes the AERIAL sound boxes in the AB Series from other models:
- it is for one the reliable performance and the technology inside the perfectly finished stainless steel housing which at the same time retains the unit’s value
- and it is also because of the unit’s durability thanks to the use of a side-channel compressor
It almost goes without saying that the noise level is so low that drying can, for example, be comfortably carried out after water damage even when neighbouring rooms are occupied. A 3-stage safety system built into the compressor protects it against damage.
All the AB models in this series are ideally matched for combined use with our ASE adsorption dryers, VDT water separators and HEPA filters.
Areas of application
- Sound absorber
- Edging joint nozzle 38 mm / 50 mm
- Joint crossing system 38 mm / 50 mm
- PE hose 50 mm
- Thermaflex hose 80 mm / 100 mm
- Floor connecting piece 38 mm / 50 mm
- PVC connecting piece 38 mm / 50 mm
- Hose reductions
- Hose connector 38 mm / 50 mm
- Mayfold Y and T 38 mm / 50 mm