dehumidification in industrial and commercial applications
We can’t influence the outdoor climate, but by controlling the indoor climate we can create optimum conditions for increased productivity, conservation of value, health, comfort and energy efficiency for industrial producers, users and building owners, and make sure that these are constantly maintained. AERIAL dehumidifiers are used in commercial buildings and industrial processes to remove moisture from the air and control humidity levels.
Just a few reference examples for individual AERIAL dehumidification solutions in the field:
- AERIAL dehumidifiers are used specifically to protect transport and technical rooms in large ships against corrosion. A well-known cruise ship has over 50 built in systems all from AERIAL.
- AERIAL dehumidification systems protect the sensitive technology in wind turbines. One of the most modern offshore wind parks trusts the robust and safe technology incorporated in our units in a harsh sea environment.
- Our dryers, for example, ensure that organic, medical suture material is dried at the end of a production process so that it can be packed and used.
- The German armed forces, the Bundeswehr, protect their weapon systems with AERIAL condensation dryers.
- Our units protect valuable cultural heritage in the Hamburg state archive. Countless other government-run facilities like, for example, the university in Cairo also trust the reliability of our units.
- A renowned Portuguese tobacco producer uses AERIAL dryers to store raw tobacco. The storage area is several thousand cubic metres in size.
In principle, there is no end to the different types of applications or scenarios which our products can be used for. High humidity levels, regardless of the type of room or space, can be lowered effectively and systematically. In many cases, the standard solution is not the solution you are looking for. This is where bespoke solutions are called for. Just ask us. Put your faith in our know-how and together we will find a solution to your moisture problem.
It would be easy for us to compile a very long list of interesting applications which our products have been used for over the course of the last 25 years. Since the beginnings of our work, we have delivered over 100,000 units to a vast variety of industrial as well as commercial customers all over the world.