Light & Compact in the Aercube Design
MULTIFUNCTIONAL IN USE
Multifunctional for dehumidification: Our new condensation dehumidifier AD 20 – so light and compact that it can be carried comfortably. The AD 20 dehumidifier has one fold-up handle and two lateral ones. Lashing straps can be attached at each side. The fused socket is used to connect additional devices. A further plus is the integrated automatic condensate pump with a pumping capacity of max. 4 meters height.
SIMPLE & EFFICIENT
The integrated eDRY® control with full text display allows fast commissioning. All operating elements are clearly arranged and easy to handle. Several important operating states can be called up at any time. Target and current humidity are shown on the display. Operating hours (consumption) are indicated currentless.
The housing is easy to clean and to open for any service work that may be required. Thanks to BlueDry® technology, the AD 20 dehumidifies constantly and reliably even at low humidity and temperature.
Advantages at a glance:
- Lightweigt & compact (16.4 kg)
- Automatic condensate pump
- NEW: F-Gas confirm refrigerant
- Calibrated energy meter (MID-compliant)
- OEM – available in any colour and with your logo
- Extremely robust, impact-resistant and UV-resistant plastic housing
- Can be stacked and combined with all products of AERCUBE® series in a stable and reliable manner
- Fix points for AERCUBE® lashing system
- BlueDry® technology for particularly energy-saving operation – even at low humidity and temperatures
- Intelligent eDRY® control
- Automatic restart after power failure
Areas of Application
eDRY® EFFICIENT AIR DEHUMIDIFICATION
One precondition for efficient operation and reduced energy consumption is the optimum combination of the components and the use of innovative measurement and control technology. AERIAL® was able to further improve the user friendliness and energy efficiency of its AD series with the development of eDRY®. The use of digital precision sensors in conjunction with eDRY® electronics allows a very accurate measurement and control of the room humidity.
Our individual design options allow you to give your AERCUBE system your own personalised company look. High-quality logo stamps and special colours ensure a professional appearance and give your equipment pool an unmistakable and uniform look.
We look forward to support you in personalising your AERCUBE modules – your request is free of charge and with absolutely no obligation. Our dedicated team is on hand with help and advice!
Logo stamps and special colours only available at an extra charge. Minimum order required.